Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy April!

Didn't get he full video.. but gotta run to work.. will fix later... 
So Easter is past.. Karma had a blast in her easter egg hunt.. this was the cutest damn thing I've ever fricken seen... Her ponies had to help her with the Easter Egg hunt, and this is the Earth ponies and the pegasuses (her word) racing to get to the purple egg.. I love this damn kid so much!!

Work is going great still, been asked if I'm willing to work nights and close the store... I'm jumping on that! And yesterday I found out why I was asked to... Soo.. I kinda got someone fired yesterday. There was this guy I work with... he's gay, but I don't give a shit.. He kept making comments about how hot the teenage boys who came into the store were hot.. I had already told him once that it was creepy and didn't need to hear it... Well yesterday was shit busy... and he was still making comments on the fricken veggie line.. in front of customers.. making sexual inneundos like crazy... Hey I love entrendres as much as the next person.. but not in front of customers.. and it just got to me.. so I talked to my manager after my shift.. and her exact words.. "ok I don't need to hear anymore.. he's gone" Apparently not the first complaint.. to the point there have been customer complaints and some of the regulars don't come to the store anymore cause he kept hitting on them... So I kinda got him fired.. but he was on of the closers.. so I won't be at all surprised if I get offered some closing shifts soon... sooo yeah... Anyways...

Broke up with my boyfriend.. he needed an open relationship that I thought I could handle.. it hurt more than it should have... and I told him I couldn't deel with it.. and we called it quits.. it was mutual and friendly.. but still sucked.. So single again... blah....

Other than that.. I'm doing great!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the boyfriend. Glad to see Karma had a happy and good Easter.

    ReplyDelete