Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oops

Sorry it's been so long since I posted ... Let's see... things are going well... I'm getting lots of hours at work.. I'm reliable and am willing to work any shift... and with the fact that we have lost 2 people in 2 weeks... one no called no showed... the other... walked out of the fricken store when I was there... I ended up having to stay that night and close... 11 hour shift that day. He actually came into the store last night too.. for his check.. went into the back room.. I told him he wasn't supposed to be back there.. policy is that current employees aren't even allowed back there if they are not scheduled to be working. his reponse was.. "like a give a fuck." I just walked out for my break... I wanted to deck him... he's a dick and I was the one that suffered that night.... anyways... but my boss loves me so I'm doing great!

Seeing someone again... I'm reserving judgement till I get to know him... Not really got a lot of time to spend with anyone right now anyways...

I have started reading this book series.. Anita Blake Vampire Hunter. by Laurrel K Hamilton. It is great! Anita is strong, witty, small package but can take care of herself. She is a vampire hunter and an animator.. Which means she raises zombies from the grave to question them.. it's all legalized in this little world.. Vampires are mainstream too... and they have some rights.. so she is still a vampire hunter.. but has to do it legally.. so she is the Licensed state vampire executioner... they issue death warrants when a vampire gets out of hand.. she assists the police in any cases that include what they call preternatural suspects. (anyone not human)

It's a great series so far... has vampires, werewolves, wererats, werepanthers etc.. hell even a wereswan lol.. ((curse from a witch)) fairies, lamias, all kinds of supernatural goodies.. The men are all hot of course.. and miss Anita is a goody goody... no sex before marriage... though not a virgin... so there is sexual tension.. and while she hasn't had any sex... the scenes she's observed or dreamed about are  getting steamy.. Apparently I'm told that later in the series they get x-rated... he he.. Anyways.. I would highly reccommend it...

A.. You would love it! Anita is a lot like you actually.. minus the short part... She reminds me of you in a lot of ways... course the Lamia did too lol...

1 comment:

  1. I have heard about Anita Blake for years. Haven't read any yet. Long as she is not like Buffy I can accept the comparison ;) :P

    ReplyDelete