Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bad Blogger

So yeah.. I'm a bad blogger.... I just get side tracked with life...

Been through a few men... uggh... I think I need to stick with what I know.. or rather.. who I know... won't be easy.. still got a few roadblocks... but despite all I've done to him.. he is still around... how can I argue with that?

Work is going great though.. Got Asst Manager at the store I got moved to a couple months ago... just need to get on my boss' ass about my raise... he promised me a $1 raise.. Need the money.. having to put out $750 on my teeth... Word to the Wise... do not avoid the dentist for 13 years... BAD idea...

Karma is doin well... if I could get her to stop fighting me on homework.. least brushing her hair won't be an issue anymore.. she decided to get it cut.. it looks soooo cute.. she "adores it"

Need a bit of advice from friends though... so she enjoys playing World of Warcraft... which I went ahead and subscribed to... course I did so thinking I would get to play.. but only justified it cause she plays too... but she loses her temper with it too easily... I have canceled my subscription... and she is begging me to keep it... I told her if she could stop getting so upset I would think about it... but so far no real improvement... though her temper goes off anytime we try to tell her something she doesn't want to hear... I swear.. if it wasn't for her ASD .. I'd smack the shit out of her everytime she growled at me... yeah. she growls at me... a lot..

should I go with my gut and keep it canceled... or should I give her another chance?

1 comment:

  1. So I posted this once before but blogspot hates me. GO TO WORDPRESS :P lol..

    Anyways. I say you should go with your gut and keep it canceled. In the end I don't think its good for her to be getting upset over a game. You have told me in the past that she doesn't like when she can't control a situation. well she can't and won't be able to control WoW. I am sure you can find a game that will suit her better.

    ReplyDelete