Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!

So finally home after spending the day at the in laws... My daughter was too damn cute. She had me draw her little stick figure pictures.. complete with eyebrows, eyelashes, fingers and toes.. Now I am NOT an artist.. so these look little better than a kids drawing.. lol.. so she makes little cards out of them.. and then comes up.. looking at the card as if I've just given it to her for her birthday.. and says.. "Oh mommy, it's so beautiful, you shouldn't have!"
 And she said that like.. 10 times.. it was hilarious... So yeah.. was a good day all around. Had burgers and hotdogs, and jello cake for dessert.. I'm stuffed.. for the first time in like 2 weeks.. it's a nice feeling. and only 4 more days till payday when I can stock up on food... I hope.. being poor sucks! But I have a roof, a job, and the internet.. what else do I need? lol.. Oh I got a swimming pool too.. and books.. and I write a lot of letters... might start blogging about some of my pen pals.. I have them all over .. only about 30 atm.. but I'm always looking for more.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment