Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another Year Gone

Ok, so maybe not too on top of this atm.. but hey.. two posts in the same month, that has to be an accomplishment right??

Ok, so got a part time job cleaning houses, pay is decent.. if I can get enough work. No benefits though.. and Independent contracting kinda sucks come tax time.. but it's a job.

Today is my b-day... I don't feel a year older.. no one ever does.. but.. when I look back over the last year... yeah.. 31 sucked! 32 will be much better.. I hope..

So a friend suggested I join one of the free online dating sites... I thought, what the hell? No mind blowingly great guy yet, but the guy who is taking me to dinner tonight for my b-day is actually pretty cool.. little older than me, no worries.. but pretty much a confirmed bachelor.. but he's fun to hang out with at least.. and he likes my cooking... that's Step 1 right? I was actually kinda shocked by the responses I've been getting.. course one guy who opened with .. "I want to ...... inside you.. " yeah dickhead got a nasty reply.. I mean really?!?! The nerve of some people will never cease to amaze me seriously...


So that's bout it.. stay tuned ... but don't hold your breath.. ((I would hate to have deaths on my hands lol))

No comments:

Post a Comment