Monday, January 7, 2013

Distance makes the Heart grown fonder

Or so they say.. I know it's been awhile since I posted.. good news is that the shitastic year of 2012 is over.. I spent 9 months of it without my little girl.. but finally made it back to her.. My best friend got away from the dickhead ... course it was after he prostituted her and nearly killed her.. and raped an 8 year old little girl... yes he is in prison now.. it's the only reason she's away now. But she is doing good.. got a better man.. and pregnant again..

Me I am living with my ex actually.. we finally were able to have the "why we broke up" conversation.. were able to realize that we make better friends than lovers.. but that we can at least be roommates for our daughter's sake while I get on my feet.

I am in the process of finding a job.. but.. do have an interview on Wed.. hoping I get it... would be a great boost.

I plan on making 2013 a great year.. 13 is my lucky number after all.

Got a few goals..
Want to lose 50 lbs this year.. well 50 more.. I've already lost 20..
Want to get closer to my goal of culinary school,
Hope to get a car
Get back in touch with my pen pals
And get Goddess Creations up and running with my friend Amby.
And most of all.. actually use this blog for a change. lol


1 comment: