Thursday, January 17, 2013

GREAT DAY

Day started out great, good friend of mine swung by and took me to breakfast, and then I was just relaxing at home for a bit, which was great. Got a call for a work order while out with D. 221 bucks for 10 hours deep cleaning a house. I said oh yeah!

So finally met one of the guys from okc (okcupid) that I talked to first.  He is a really great guy.. we got chinese food and watched The Princess Bride. Both of us have seen it a few dozen times.
I had a really great time with him.. and he seemed to think I was gorgeous.. It was really great to be able to look a guy in the eyes and see the attraction, something I've craved for a long time.


My little girl had a good day and a good visit with her speech therapist Clarice. She is making great progress.. and just a few sentances from Clarice, she was able to grasp the concept of taking a break from a frustrating video game.  So she is coping better with those.  Got her homework all done and after her 15 min on xbox playing LEGO: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, I said ok time for your bath, 5.2 secs later she was nude and in the tub.. no water even in it yet lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment