Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Can run but you can't hide

I've been doing good. Been busy, working a bit.. always good.. just got my first paycheck so least they are legit.
My relationship is going good, and I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts, cause I just saw a picture on someone's list of favorite things and I cried.  Guess I know now why I will go back and forth from dating to single.  I'm always gonna find some reason to end a good thing.. cause I don't want to be taken when he is ready. Why don't I just stay single??? Because I can't take the lonliness. I crave to be told I am beautiful and loved... To see the desire in someone's eyes, to feel the touch of their fingers, lips.. etc. And it just proves that he deserves better, someone stronger, someone loyal. I'm so sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Dont think it was put there to make you be upset. Friends can be a favorite thing too. Prime example *waves hand back and forth meaningful like*

    ReplyDelete